“A group of people with different skills and different tasks, who work together on a common project, service, or goal, with a meshing of functions and mutual support.”
Teamwork is vital to the success of every project worked on by more than one person but so often misunderstandings or differing agendas cause conflict, delays and in a worse case situation, the failure of the project.
Equine Assisted Training brings teams together in a safe environment to better understand the communication style of the team members, how they are perceived by others and how they see themselves. By the end of the training course the team will see the following benefits.
- Greater understanding of themselves and their colleagues
- Clear and effective communication within the team
- Realistic goal setting
- The ability to make collective decisions to reach the common goal
- Increased trust and respect
- Use of leadership positions and the flexibility needed to assume or relinquish leadership
- How to increase performance by working as a cohesive and coordinated team
Equine Assisted Leadership Training will examine your personal leadership style and how this impacts on the people around you, resulting in enhanced self-awareness and interpersonal skills.
In terms of their interaction with humans, horses respond to what they are experiencing at any given moment, honestly, directly and without judgement.
Meet your course leaders, learn about how their backgrounds and experience that have inspired their passion for Equine Assisted Training.