“A two-way process of reaching mutual understanding, in which participants not only exchange information, news, ideas and feelings but also create and share meaning”
What is your style of communication? Do you become frustrated when you feel you are not being understood? Do you wish you could express yourself clearly and honestly?
Equine Assisted Training will help you to understand your communication style and how it affects those around you. By doing this you will develop these valuable skills:
- The ability to really listen and be heard
- How to resolve conflicts effectively
- Creating boundaries and learning how to say no
- Respect for your opinions and respecting those of other people
- Stating your wishes and requirements clearly and with confidence
- Understanding how your body language affects others
- Being confident in who you are
- Be successful with matching your external behavior with your internal feelings
A strong and integrated team is an asset to every project. This course will have both immediate and long term benefits for every team member, leading to increased efficiency.
In terms of their interaction with humans, horses respond to what they are experiencing at any given moment, honestly, directly and without judgement.
Meet your course leaders, learn about how their backgrounds and experience that have inspired their passion for Equine Assisted Training.